MONDAY FEBRUARY 18 – THURSDAY FEBRUARY 21, 2019
This program is an opportunity for campers aged 11 and over to come on up to Calumet and experience all that we have to offer in the wintertime. Ice-skating, sledding, snowshoeing, winter scavenger hunts, taking a walk out onto a frozen Lake Ossipee, bonfires, winter arts & crafts, a day of skiing at King Pine…this is just a sampling of all the wonderful things we do during the winter at Calumet!
And of course, as part of our program, we will have plenty of opportunities for campers to learn more about themselves, each other, and God’s awesome love for them. There’s nothing quite like Calumet in the wintertime, so if your child has never experienced it, consider signing them up for this wonderful opportunity.
WINTER CAMP NUTS & BOLTS:
- Winter Camp is only open to those campers who are 11 or older.
- Winter Camp will run from lunch on Monday (12pm) through lunch Thursday (1pm).
- The cost for the Winter Camp week will include meals, lodging, all program activities, and a ski pass for King Pine.
- Optional ski & snowboard equipment rentals will be available at an additional cost.
- Optional ski & snowboard lessons will be available at an additional cost.
- Payment required in full to complete your registration.
- There is the possibility of charter coach transportation to and from Trinity Lutheran in Worcester, MA (depending on demand). Please let Julie know if you're interested in this option so we can assess demand.
2019 WINTER CAMP FORMS
For more information, please contact Julie.