- For the family and friends of Calumet alum Nick Harris who died recently in a motor cycle accident (see obituary below) ...
- For the families and friends of others from among Calumet Nation who have died in recent weeks: Karen Hopkins, Jonathan Nyce, Len Ogren, and Roger Rotvig.
- For those who are sick, or who are undergoing treatment, or who are rehabilitating, or who are in need of special prayers ... including alum Sandy Ferria who was recently diagnosed with cancer and who will start chemotherapy ...
- For Health workers who are on the front lines in all sorts of places … who are healing some and who are journeying with others during painful and sad days …
- For all who are challenged in these days due to the pandemic ... for parents who worry about their children ... for those whose essential work makes them vulnerable ... for those who are lonely due to having to scale back their social schedule ...
- For elected leaders, that they may be just and fair and honest as they do the work of the people ...
- For those we know personally who are sick, who are mourning, who are tired, who are in need of your special care, O God. We pray expecially for: (enter names here)
- For all those who are experiencing need of any kind, we entrust them to your care gracious God. Amen.
We Remember Nick Harris
PO Box 236
W Ossipee, NH 03890
Copyright © 2020 Calumet Lutheran Ministries.
Adopted by the Calumet Board of Directors October 12, 2006
Calumet's primary responsibility is for the safety and security of our campers . To help meet that responsibility, Calumet has adopted certain policies governing the collection and use of personal information.
This document describes how Calumet handles the personal information we learn about you when you contact us by mail, phone, email, or when you access our web site. Any personally identifying information you provide is voluntary. We use it for program registration, to fulfill requests you make, or to assist us in carrying out our mission.
Calumet collects your personal information when you register for a program, make a donation, or otherwise voluntarily provide such information. If you contact Calumet, we may keep a record of that correspondence. If you submit a camp application or registration materials, or an application for employment, we will keep those documents on file for at least seven years.
We will use your information to process enrollment requests, orders, and donations, to provide you with information about Calumet programs and services we believe will be of interest to you, and to ask for your support.
In some cases, a third party may be contracted by us to provide a specific service. We will only disclose as much personal information as necessary. For example, when we use the mailing service of our printer to send a Calumet newsletter, we will share only the information necessary for delivery of the newsletter. Any third party with which Calumet shares information has agreed to maintain the confidentiality, security, and integrity of the information.
We may share your information with third parties in other limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing imminent harm, or ensuring the safety and security of our campers, facilities, and programs. This includes confidential medical information that complies with federal statutes.
Calumet does not sell, rent, or otherwise provide information from our database to third parties except for the reasons stated above.
Calumet complies with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). For more information about this law, visit www.coppa.org.
Calumet's web site automatically collects and stores anonymous data to determine the number of visitors to different sections of the site, to ensure the site is working properly, and to help us make the site more useful. We do not use this data to track or record information about individuals.
Calumet's web site does not use “cookies” or tracking mechanisms to collect any personally identifying user information. Cookies are used for maintaining user sessions only. You can set your web browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. This enables you to decide if you want to accept it or not.
Calumet has taken substantial precautions to ensure security for users of online services. Please be aware, however, that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed secure. Consequently, Calumet cannot ensure or warrant the absolute security of any information that you transmit or provide to Calumet online.
From time to time, Calumet takes photographs and video (film and digital) of campers and retreat groups during their participation in Calumet programs. These photographs and video may be used by Calumet in promotional materials.
Calumet will make its best effort to honor any request from a parent to remove a photo of a camper from the web site.
Upon request, Calumet will provide you with access to all information we maintain about you. It is your right to correct any inaccuracies in that information.
You have the right to opt out of any mailings or other contacts from Calumet.
Parents retain these rights on behalf of their minor children.
If you have questions or concerns regarding Calumet's privacy policies, please contact:
Calumet Lutheran Ministries
PO Box 236
West Ossipee, NH 03890-0236
(603) 539-4773 ext. 211